Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weightless.

I love Weightless by All Time Low. It's on repeat right now. Haha. Anyway David picked me up last night and we went to Jonathan's party.. but wow we got lost for like 40 fucking minutes! Oh god. Hahaha. The whole highlight of the party was bonding with one of my favorite seniors.. Sarah Wsiaki! We have so much in common, like seriously, and it was so fun catching up with her and gossiping. We were being so silly too.. running away and hiding in some random room just to talk. We spent most of the time outside in front of Jonathan's house on some inflatable mattress thing that Robyn brought. It was so peaceful outside too and it was the perfect weather! Blah blah blah. Dylan is so funny too and Bianca took Ohr, Sarah, Dylan and I home... and the ride home was hilarious! We were all singing at the top of our lungs to Highschool Musical.. and I'm so surprised Dylan knew all the words! Hahahah. Got home around 1:30 am and I had such an upset stomache.

Today is Mykka's debut practice! So I'm pretty excited ;D and hopefully I'm not the only one that's going to swim? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment