Monday, August 3, 2009

All I Do I is Think Of Youu.

My weekend was pretty chill! On Saturday, we had debut practice at my house again and it was fun. We learned more this time, but it's too bad Monika couldn't make it! I miss her already! Hahah.:( And yesterday we had debut practice at Mykka's house, which was fun too! Man I slept around two am yesterday and woke up at 2 in the afternoon! I felt like crap when I woke up and didn't want to open my eyes, haha. Then Janis drove all of us (Christina, Joel Jrod, Mykka, Randy, Paravee and I) to Jamba juice near the mall. Jrod treated me to Starbucks yay! We made a promise that I'd take him to the second episode of ABDC.. because I always get tickets. I'm excited to go tomorrow with hopefully Randy and Che. It's Randy's birthday present! Speaking of his birthday, it's in two days and I still haven't started on his card.. I've been tooo lazy to do it. And I finally got my debut invitations printed saturday.. they loook GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, but it's too bad I messed up on the time-_-... I put "6pm - 12pm" HAHAHAAHA LONG ASS PARTY. I hope I can go shop for my debut dress and centerpieces soon! I'm tired of waiting :((( Anyway, tomorow will hopefully be a great day because I might be hanging out with gay Che. ;P

Goooooooooodnight.
I'm not tired at all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment