Monday, August 3, 2009

Blah blah blah.

I had a weird dream this morning. In my dream, I woke up and checked my phone and saw that the date was "September 8" which is the day of my birthday and I started freaking out because there were 3 more days until my debut! I was going crazy because I didn't even get my debut dress yet, my centerpieces and didn't perfect my dances! When I really did wake up, I was like wtf! hahahaa. It's a sign. I should really be getting everything done as sooon as posssible! Anyway, I ended up staying at home the whole day......... Ugh! -_- I got ready and everything too hahaa, I hate you Che and I hope you're reading this!!! Just kidding.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to ABDC w/Randy.


It's his birthday present from me (: and Che might go too.
It will be fun. I neeeeeed to figure out what I'm going to wear though, blah. I guess I'll curl my hair tomorrow too (;

No comments:

Post a Comment