Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Way I loved You.

Today was a chill day. I finally got my classes for college! It's not that bad, I guess, but I still need to get an English class! Classes are so packed.
Here's my schedule:
MATH TUESWEDTHURS 11:00 AM - 12:25 PM
SOCIOLOGY MONWED 9:30 - 10:45 PM
HISTORY FRIDAYS 11:00 AM - 1:45 PM
Not bad? I really don't know. hahaha. I'm just glad I got it over
with and I finally took my picture for my CSUN ID! Yay.


Anyway,after a good talk w/my best friends, I've been having second thoughts
about how I feel about this certain person.


I don't know whether or not I should just stop before I get even more attached to him or if I should just keeep going. It just seems like I'm always the one putting more effort into everything and not him, which is not fair at all. I'm not entirely
sure how he even feels about me and if he's even worth any more of my time. I really don't know what to do. I want to believe that things will turn out how I want them
to. I want to believe that he's being honest with me. I want to believe that he does have feelings for me, but the signs that are being thrown right in front of my face are obviously some of the reasons why I shouldn't continue this "summer fling" that's happening. Summmer is almost over too, but what happens after that? Exactly, I don't know. My best friends say I should stop because they don't want to see me hurt, but what happens if I do stop? I'll be sitting here wondering what could've happened if I just kept going.
I'll just have yet another regret added to the pile of my other past regrets.
I just need hope.


“To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure,
but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in
life is to risk nothing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment