Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back at one.

So didn't go to ABDC yesterday.. Randy couldn't go because he had to babysit.. and Che couldn't go because he had to run errands. I got so mad that plans didn't work out and I understand that it wasn't their fault, but I just hate it when plans don't follow through. Anyway, stayed home and then went to the mall and David's Bridal to look for a debut dress! I failed.. the dress I wanted was 400 bucks, which is waaay too much!
Blah blah blah. Then went home and Edward invited me to go play pool with him, Angel and Clarissa! So we went to the Canoga Park Bowling Alley and I totally sucked. I scratched almost every time and I lost every game, no matter who my partner was! I had some lucky shots though (; then after Angel said we should have a scavenger hunt! I had so much fun looooooooooooking for:

1. Water from the beach
2. Venti Starbucks Cup
3. Garage sale sign
4. A Rock as big as 2 fists together
5. A bag from the supermarket
6. A picture of a bus driver
7. An antenna ball from a car
8. Take a picture of a Red Mini Cooper
9. Double gulp cup
10.A Rose
11. Take a picture with a security guard
12. A picture of an 8foot statue
13. Picture of the floor from a 3rd story building
14. Random Object

Overall, I had a good night, even though I almost got arrested!
So we stopped and Edward told me to grab the orange cone
on the sidewalk.. so I ran out and was too scared to get it..
and then I got it and ran because two cop cars or whatever
came outta nowhere! I got so scared.. so Edward was hiding
the cone and I tried to act all cool while looking at my phone.
Blah blah blah. I loved tonight! I wanna do it again.
This was the only thing I won at tonight (:!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment